about transavia.com

transavia.com is a Dutch low cost airline that offers charter flights and scheduled flights to summer and winter holiday destinations around Europe and to the Mediterranean. We are market leader in holiday air travel in the Netherlands. Our clients consist of tour operators, that have their own internet portals available to them, as well as final consumers with whom we communicate through our up-to-date website.

Based in the Netherlands
transavia.com is based in the Netherlands and we operate our flights from the Dutch airports of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam-The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport, and our charter flights are also operated from other Dutch regional airports. During winter season, we also provide charter and scheduled flights from airports in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany to destinations in the Alps.

Wide variety of flight and travel related products
We offer our passengers a wide variety of flight and travel related products and services, like advance seat reservation, online hotel bookings, car rental and travel insurance. On board our flights, we have a large variety of assorted snacks and beverages as well as practical and luxury travel items available for purchase.

Ad hoc flights and aircraft leasing
We operate ad hoc flights for companies, government and other institutions, and sporting organizations (mainly football). We also lease out aircraft to other airlines, including cockpit and cabin crew, and technical support if requested.

Transavia France
Transavia Airlines C.V. holds a 40% interest in the French airline company Transavia France S.A.S (the remaining 60% are owned by Air France S.A.), which operates in the French market. Transavia France operates under the brand name of transavia.com, with an identical business model, website and image.

Member of AIR FRANCE KLM Group
transavia.com was founded in 1965 as Transavia Holland. Since 2003, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of KLM, member of the AIR FRANCE KLM Group. Within the AIR FRANCE KLM Group, we operate as an independent member.