photos and filming
If you wish to photograph or film our aircraft, inside our aircraft, our staff or our sales & service desk, you always need approval from transavia.com first.
Corporate Communications department transavia.com
- Photography or filming is only possible if it does not disrupt our flight schedules.
- transavia.com will evaluate each application separately. Photos or film can’t include any elements that may harm transavia.com and/or its partners.
- transavia.com has the right to end a photo shoot or filming at any time.
- Applications must be in at least one week in advance.
- You need our employees’ permission before filming or photographing them.
- Should you wish to film one of our airport check-in desks, you will need airport approval in addition to approval from transavia.com.
Do you have a professional interest in transavia.com?
Under certain conditions, we can sponsor your ticket quid pro quo. Applications are assessed individually.
Send your request to: email@example.com.